Charitable foundation "Holy Mother Teresa"
Our Children, Our Future
Charitable foundation "Holy Mother Teresa" is a non-profit, non-governmental organization established in 2015 in honor of Holy Mother Teresa
- To aid sick children, orphans and elderly in financial, moral and spiritual capacities.
- To raise funds locally and internationally for both surgical and pharmaceutical treatment of critically-ill children that are not covered by state budget.
- To source for free medical assistance abroad, for children with rare health problems beyond the ability of local Doctors/ Specialists.
- To get free or subsidized medical consultations as well as recommendations, to monitor the health status of chronically ill children awaiting help
- To get free or subsidized medical check ups/follow ups on kids after operations and treatments.
- To create more awareness on the urgent need to help these kids; to give if not financial, at least moral and physical support and care to the children as well as their Parents/Guardians/Wards.
- Social protection, social security and services, poverty alleviation;
- Guardianship and trusteeship, legal representation and legal assistance;
- Human rights and fundamental freedoms;
- Health care;
- Protection of flora and fauna;
- The development of international cooperation of Ukraine
- Sport and physical culture.